Monday 6 January 2014

Big companies doesn't supports new artists!


This, is damn hard. I've tried to get permissions from Cencosud, Arauco and recently Walmart, and no one of them make a good feedback.
Smiling faces changes to cold ones, and is when I notice something went bad.

I'm preparing my new shortfilm for shoot it in weeks, but I've got many problems with locations. Nobody wanted to give permissions for film in just two days and six hour per day of maximun filming! What's your problem? I'm not going to break anything and/or disturb clients. I only want a good place for a good story, and it's drama, not a Jackass new film.
This is overtaking me, and more if I've to go to Walmart School of Service for talk about permissions in some days more. This is going to be hard. I wish I have someone doing this job for me, but I'm poor, we don't have a budget, so, I only have to keep sucking.

Yes, I'm upset.

Regards,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment